The Government Operational Research Service (GORS) 2021/22 sandwich placement student application process is now open!
GORS are pleased to announce that 9 government departments are now offering the opportunity for talented numerate students, to undertake analytical roles before their final year.
The following departments will be offering year-long placements:
- Department for Work and Pensions (DWP),
- Home Office (HO),
- HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC),
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS),
- Office for National Statistics (ONS),
- Ministry of Defence (MoD),
- Department for Transport (DfT),
- Valuation Office Agency (VOA)
- Department for Health & Social Care (DHSC).
GORS are looking to recruit undergraduate students for a number of roles in a range of locations across England. Students will typically start their placements in Summer 2021.
They are now accepting applications. Their deadline is 23:55 on Sunday 1st November 2020.
Interviews will be held week commencing 30th November, virtually. Please ensure you check your eligibility before applying.
If you, have any further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will respond as soon as possible.
GORS Student Placement Team