Preparing for an interview is great practice to get into so you can give a competent, satisfying answer to questions, particularly when applying for graduate jobs. However, sometimes this isn’t as easy as it sounds. It’s tricky to be prepared for any eventuality that might occur in the interview.
As a prime example, recently, Currys asked their applicants to have a ‘Dance off’ during the session – something which nobody was prepared for!
It’s good to be aware of some of the slightly less unorthodox questions which might be thrown at you and even better to understand why they are asking them and what they expect from your answer.
Anna Pitts of the Graduate Recruitment Bureau gives you a taste of the crazy questions out there:
– If you were an animal what would you be and why?
– Would you rather fight a horse-sized duck or 100 duck sized horses?
– How would you explain Facebook to your Grandma?
– If your friend was seriously injured and you had to get him to a hospital, would you speed and go through a red light?
– Explain why you are wearing this outfit.
– How would you fit an elephant in a fridge?
This article has been provided by an external organisation – please read ourdisclaimer