As part of a collaborative partnership between Reading University and The University of Law, scholarships have been made available to those students who have graduated from any degree programme at UofR and who will start a ULaw programme in September 2022 or January 2023.
The purpose of these scholarships is to support UofR graduates who wish to progress to study for a professional legal qualification.
The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount at the start of your ULaw course.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a graduate from any Reading University degree programme.
- Demonstrate your intention to study on a ULaw Programme by providing evidence of your application and / or offer.
- Be able to demonstrate how you meet the widening participation criteria. : https://www.reading.ac.uk/web/FILES/Widening-participation-strategy-March-2013.pdf
- Be able to demonstrate how you have overcome adversity and hardship while pursing your aspiration to a legal career and to outline how the scholarship will provide necessary financial assistance to support you with your career development.
Additional information: Please also note that these scholarships are subject to terms and conditions.
Application deadline: Midnight Sunday 3rd July 2022.
Application submission: To apply, please complete this form: https://forms.office.com/r/drDYqN6ZGE
Applications will be considered by a panel and successful applicants will be notified as soon as possible after this date. Please note that we will be unable to provide feedback on applications.
For full details and the application for, please hit the link below!
- 6 Compelling Reasons to Consider a Career in Telecoms - August 9, 2023
- The Reading Internship Scheme – Dal’s Experience - December 5, 2022
- Event Review: Explore Careers in Consulting, IT & Tech - November 30, 2022