The Careers and Placements Fair is the University’s biggest Careers event in the academic calendar!
With over 80 organisations attending, including Discover Financial Services, Royal Air Force, Marks and Spencer, Mondelez International, Sky UK Limited and so much more – this is an event you do not want to miss.
The fair takes place on Wednesday 16th October 2019 from 11:00am – 3:00pm in the Palmer building.
However, we will be opening from 10:30am for a quiet half hour for students with additional needs.
The employers attending are offering roles that are generally open to any discipline, allowing you to discover a wide range of career paths open to you. You will find major corporations but also a mixture of SMEs and charities from a wide range of sectors.
Open to all years, this is a great place to start looking at opportunities, find a placement or graduate career, whilst networking with your potential future employer.
There is also plenty of time to book an appointment with one of our Careers Consultants to check over your CV and ensure you are ready to show your full potential on the day.
|+ Find out more|
Forget the map, download the app!
A full featured iPhone, iPad and Android app is available that puts the power to prepare for the fair in your hands. Search for Careers Fair Plus in the App or Google Play Store or you can use the following links:
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/career-fair-plus/id1119153393?ls=1&mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.careerfairplus.cf_plus
No room on your device or looking on your laptop or PC? There is a web version available too!
- Complete employer listing that is filterable
- Interactive floor plan
- Event details
- Announcements for real-time updates
- Fair tips section to help you prepare
Prepare for the fair sessions
Careers will also be running ‘Prepare for the fair’ sessions in the coming weeks.
|+Book session via MJO|
We look forward to seeing you there!
- 6 Compelling Reasons to Consider a Career in Telecoms - August 9, 2023
- The Reading Internship Scheme – Dal’s Experience - December 5, 2022
- Event Review: Explore Careers in Consulting, IT & Tech - November 30, 2022