This summer the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) are offering undergraduates across the country the chance to take part in a full-time, paid internship programme in the competitive, yet exciting, world of recruitment.
APSCo work with some of the UK’s leading recruitment businesses. Following its success in previous years, the Intern Programme provides undergraduates the chance to spend 10 – 12 weeks, between July and September 2016, with the organisation learning all about the recruitment industry.
Open to all undergraduates here at the University of Reading, the internship will provide you with:
– An invaluable insight into the exciting, fast-paced world of recruitment.
– The opportunity to meet a wide-range of contacts and organisations.
– A pathway to put your CV head and shoulders above the competition.
– The chance to learn all the job-hunting ‘tricks of the trade’ from inside the recruitment profession.
– Pay at the rate of £270 per week for the placement period.
“I would highly recommend this internship to anyone and I will walk away from these 12 weeks with a very sought after skill set which I can now carry with me throughout my career.” – University of Reading Marketing undergraduate, APSCo Intern, 2015.
This is a brilliant opportunity to break into the highly-competitive industry of recruitment. The programme from APSCo could help you stand out from the crowd when applying for jobs in the future, and also provides the opportunity for regular income during the summer vacation. An opportunity not to be missed!
For more information on how to become an APSCo Intern, please visit www.apsco.org/interns or email firstname.lastname@example.org.