- This event has passed.
Building your brand, with Ericsson
October 29, 2019 @ 13:00 - 14:00
In a dynamic and evolving job market, it’s necessary to stand out when applying for a job. Come and hear from Ericsson, the leading multinational telecommunications company and get some top tips on building your brand!
Who’s it for?
This session is open to students from ALL degrees
- Part one students applying for insight schemes or summer internships
- Part two students applying for industrial placements and summer internships.
- Finalists (Part 3, 4 and PGT) students applying for graduate opportunities in 2020.
What’s in it for me?
- Learn how to enrich your personal brand.
- Hints and tips for making a stand out application which demonstrates your suitability for the role.
- Discover how you can create your own engaging and unique story.
*This workshop can count for 1 hour of your RED Award training: reading.ac.uk/REDAward
- The Reading Internship Scheme – Dal’s Experience - December 5, 2022
- Event Review: Explore Careers in Consulting, IT & Tech - November 30, 2022
- Explore green careers - November 2, 2022