- This event has passed.
Discover your leadership skills
November 20 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
According to recent research, three in five (62%) employers say that they look for graduates with practical management and leadership skills.
If you have…
– taken on a committee position with a sports club/society
– been elected as a course rep, STaR Mentor, PAL Leader
– taken a leading role in your group work
… you will have developed some leadership skills whilst at university… but do you know how to sell them? This workshop will help you to explore:
– What are your strengths? How should you use them?
– When have you had to be a leader? What style do you prefer?
– The importance of communication styles and the benefit of an integrated approach
– How to receive feedback and use it to build self-awareness.
What’s in it for me?
Discover your leadership potential.
Who’s it for?
Anyone – but this session will be particularly useful for final year students (#RDGgrad19) and those on/thinking about a placement year