- This event has passed.
Graduate recruitment schemes: are they for me and how do I get in?
October 28, 2019 @ 17:00 - 18:30
Will you be looking for a graduate role in 2020? Then this workshop is for you!
Over the coming weeks, graduate recruitment schemes will be open for applications for full-time graduate roles. The majority of these are open to students from any discipline.
Come along to this workshop to get the lowdown on what these schemes are, which ones might be for you, and how to apply.
Deadlines for many of these programmes can be as early as September, October or November, so book your place now and come and find out all you need to know!
What’s in it for me?
– Understand the timelines for graduate recruitment and when to apply;
– Understand more about what to expect from a graduate scheme and whether they are of interest to you;
– Learn what to expect from the recruitment process and how to prepare;
– Make an action plan for the weeks ahead.
Who’s it for?
Penultimate or final year UG and PGT students
*This workshop can count for 1.5 hours of your RED Award training and development hours. Find out more about the RED Award at reading.ac.uk/REDAward
- The Reading Internship Scheme – Dal’s Experience - December 5, 2022
- Event Review: Explore Careers in Consulting, IT & Tech - November 30, 2022
- Explore green careers - November 2, 2022