- This event has passed.
How to handle situational judgement questions, with KPMG
October 29, 2019 @ 13:00 - 14:00
Come along to this session to learn more about the situational judging tests, which are key part of the application process, and how to complete them successfully
Who’s it for?
This session is open to students from ALL degrees
- Part one students applying for insight schemes or summer internships
- Part two students applying for industrial placements and summer internships.
- Finalists (Part 3, 4 and PGT) students applying for graduate opportunities in 2020.
What’s in it for me?
- Find out more about the Behaviours and Values KPMG use to assess applicants and how you can build on these skills.
- Common pitfalls in applications
- Hints and tips for making a stand out application which demonstrates your suitability for the role.
- Get an overview of the new KPMG application process and practice different scenarios
- Leave the session with plenty of takeaways to help you apply successfully
*This workshop can count for 1 hour of your RED Award training: reading.ac.uk/REDAward