- This event has passed.
Online applications: what recruiters want with Charles Russell Speechlys LLP
October 17, 2019 @ 13:00 - 14:00
Calling all Law and Non-Law Students…
Come along to this session to hear all about the skills required for a successful career in Law.
Who’s it for?
This session is for candidates who are interested in pursuing a career as a solicitor at an international law firm
- second year law students or final year non-law students (or above) as these candidates are eligible to apply to the firm
- all other students are welcome to hear from the experts about the skills required to pursue a career in Law.
What’s in it for me?
- It will provide an insight into the application they use and the main skills and competencies they look for when reviewing applications as well as the common pitfalls they see.
- It will also touch upon the next steps of the recruitment process and hints and tips for making a stand out application which demonstrates your suitability for the role.
*This workshop can count for 1 hour of your RED Award training: reading.ac.uk/REDAward
- 6 Compelling Reasons to Consider a Career in Telecoms - August 9, 2023
- The Reading Internship Scheme – Dal’s Experience - December 5, 2022
- Event Review: Explore Careers in Consulting, IT & Tech - November 30, 2022