- This event has passed.
Online applications: what recruiters want, with Ericsson
October 29, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Come along to this session to learn more about the skills required for a successful career after university
Who’s it for?
This session is open to students from ALL degrees but especially targeted to Computer Science, Maths and Business Management
- Part one students applying for insight schemes or summer internships
- Part two students applying for industrial placements and summer internships.
- Finalists (Part 3, 4 and PGT) students applying for graduate opportunities in 2020.
What’s in it for me?
- Find out what recruiters want to see in your online applications.
- Common pitfalls in applications
- Hints and tips for making a stand out application which demonstrates your suitability for the role.
- Leave the session with plenty of takeaways to help you apply successfully
*This workshop can count for 1 hour of your RED Award training: reading.ac.uk/REDAward