- This event has passed.
RED Award completion session
October 10, 2019 @ 13:00 - 14:00
The RED Award Completion session is the final step to completing the RED Award!
In this 50 minute session we will collect your completed activity checklists and run a number of activities to help you make the most of your RED Award experience.
In the session we will help you to:
• Understand how you should document the RED Award on your CV
• Reflect on your RED Award experience
• Recognise and evidence the employability skills you have developed through the RED Award
• Identify you current strengths and areas for development.
*Please note, this session is booked via the RISIS Portal and you must make a booking through RISIS in order to attend.
What’s in it for me?
This is the final step in completing the RED Award and we will help you to reflect on your RED Award experiences so that you can use these to your advantage in the future.
You must attend a completion session in order to successfully complete the RED Award.
Who’s it for?
Students registered on the RED Award who have completed all 50 hours of activity and have completed activity checklists.
- 6 Compelling Reasons to Consider a Career in Telecoms - August 9, 2023
- The Reading Internship Scheme – Dal’s Experience - December 5, 2022
- Event Review: Explore Careers in Consulting, IT & Tech - November 30, 2022