We’re proud to be a partner of Bright Network’s Internship Experience UK 2021, bringing you 3-day internships with top employers!
Looking for experience to add to your CV this summer? Bright Network’s Internship Experience UK is back with brand new experiences for 2021 to help you do just that and more. These virtual internship experiences are open to all students & recent graduates. You’ll be able to discover exciting careers, gain a certificate recognised by leading UK employers and learn invaluable skills from them.
How it works
Internship Experience UK is a three-day online programme designed to offer experience to all students, regardless of their background. This year there are eight core sectors which students can choose from, running between 28th June and 22nd July. All the content is brand new for this year and will be delivered by world-leading employers and industry experts. Participants will also be able to complete a project which simulates real-life graduate work.
What key sectors are there?
• Professional Services & Consulting, 28 – 30 June. Employers include: EY, PwC, Alpha, CapitalOne, ICAEW & London Business School
• Technology, 29 June – 1 July. Employers include: Google, Amazon, EY, Bloomberg & Crowdstrike
• Investment Banking & Asset Management, 5 – 7 July. Employers include: Macquarie, Goldman Sachs & Blackstone
• Public Sector, Policy, & Charity, 6 – 8 July. Employers include: TeachFirst, Frontline (changing lives), Unlocked
• Business, Operations & Marketing, 12 – 14 July. Employers include: Google, Nestle, Virgin Media & Enterprise
• Audit, Tax & Corporate Finance, 13 – 15 July. Employers include: EY, PwC, BDO & Lloyds
• Engineering & Infrastructure, 19 – 21 July. Employers include: PA, Vodafone, Nestle & Amazon
• Commercial Law, 20 – 22 July. Employers include: Clyde & Co, Slaughter and May, Herbert Smith Freehills, Ashurst, C’M’S & Sidley
The application deadline for the programme is six days before the start of each experience above, so the first deadline is 22nd June.
|+Find out more and apply now|
If someone isn’t available during the Internship, can they still take part at a later date?
That’s no problem at all – we offer an On Demand experience for each of the streams. After all of the experiences, participants will receive a pack to complete the experience in their own time in a three-week period. It’s the same experience, but without some of the networking opportunities, and they’ll receive a certificate on completion.
Is there a limit on the capacity for the internship experience?
No. An unlimited number of students can take part in the experience. However, they do need to show passion for the sector in their application to get a place.
How much does Internship Experience UK cost?
The internship experiences are completely free. They are designed to provide access to opportunity, regardless of circumstance or background.
If someone took part in Internship Experience UK last year, can they do it again?
Yes, we encourage it! It’s a brand-new experience with new companies involved, new sessions and a more in-depth look at the sector.
Can international students do Internship Experience UK?
Absolutely. The opportunity is open to international students, regardless of visa status or right to work. Keep in mind, the courses will run at UK time.
Is it possible to apply to more than one internship experience?
Yes, those who are keen to apply for more than one may do so. There’s no limit to applications, but you can’t complete two experiences in the same week as they clash. If there are two streams they want to do happening in the same week, we recommend doing one live and one through our On Demand experience.
Can these internship experiences be included on CVs and LinkedIn profiles?
Definitely. When participants complete an internship experience, they will receive a certificate of completion. Employers want to see that they have been proactive, developed their skills and completed projects based on real work scenarios.