LinkedIn Learning Champions are a diverse group of on-campus leaders who take charge of their learning journey and inspire others to do the same. Throughout this programme, students leverage their passions to drive initiatives, grow their network both on and off-campus, engage in tangible experiential learning opportunities through a series of projects that allow them to build an impressive portfolio, setting each Champion up for future academic and professional success.
The benefits and outcomes for Student Champions who successfully complete the program include:
- An expansive network of individuals both on campus and off, including LinkedIn employees
- Become and empowering leader on campus
- Career-ready portfolio of projects
- LinkedIn platform expert
- Highlighted and showcased in newsletters and other publications
- Reference Letter from LinkedIn
- Certification of Program Completion
If you are passionate about becoming an inspiring leader on campus, empowering others, growing skills to prepare for your professional career, and becoming a technical expert in the pursuit of learning, LinkedIn want to hear from you! Read more about what this may involve and apply to the programme.
Closing date is October 25th 2020.
- The Reading Internship Scheme – Dal’s Experience - December 5, 2022
- Event Review: Explore Careers in Consulting, IT & Tech - November 30, 2022
- Explore green careers - November 2, 2022