Article supplied by Fiona McKenzie, PE Recruitment
Are you a PE graduate looking for a teaching job for September? Yes? Then we’d like to help.
PE Recruitment are recruiting newly qualified PE Teachers right now for schools throughout the UK. Competition for jobs has rarely been this tough, and graduate unemployment rates so high, but last year we placed more NQTs than ever in PE Departments around the country.
PE Recruitment is a specialist PE and School Sport recruitment agency and we are contacted by schools throughout the UK, and the world, who are looking to recruit temporary and permanent teachers and sports coaches for their PE departments. All types of schools from both state and private sectors and from both Primary and Secondary levels, increasingly contact us first for their temporary and permanent PE needs.
If you are a student still without a job for September, or a 2011 graduate still looking to start the NQT Induction year, then we’d like to help. Lots of help and advice from the ex-PE Teachers on our team and lots of PE jobs available on our website.
What we can offer students & graduates:
- A recruitment agency purely for PE Teachers and school sport professionals.
- Job seekers can sign up for our free Job Alerts and visit our website to check out our current Vacancies:
- Permanent jobs in state and independent schools throughout the UK.
- Supply Contracts for PE Teachers with QTS or QTS pending.
- With ex-PE Teachers on the team here, we aim to place the right PE Teacher in the right PE position. Lots of honest help and advice from people who have been PE Teachers themselves. Visit our NQT Advice Centre and our Top Tips for Job Hunting
Call 08456 44 88 29 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Safeguarding and good recruitment practice is an area that PE Recruitment takes great care in, making sure that all the DfE required checks have been carried out for all of our PE supply teachers. All our teachers are required to hold an Enhanced CRB. As members of the REC (Education) and holders of the DfE’s Quality Mark for teacher recruitment, candidates, teachers and schools can be assured of our recruitment good practice procedures.
PE Recruitment – Our Specialist Subject