Our Science, Health and Environment Fair is fast approaching and this year it’s bigger than ever with over 30 organisations. The fair will take place on Tuesday 31st January in 3Sixty, 12:30-14:00 (12:00 for quiet time).
The University of Reading’s Science, Health and Environment Fair is designed to enable students from science and life sciences subjects to find out about a range of relevant career options and build networks in the sector.
Professionals will explain what their roles involve as well as any career openings within their organisations. They will provide hints and tips on what you need to do to launch your career, whether it be finding a placement or securing a graduate position. The fair is a fantastic opportunity to gain an insight into the working world beyond university.
- 170 (Infra Sp) Engineering Group (army reservists)
- ADAS UK Ltd (environmental consulting)
- Arthur Edward Associates (cosmetics industry)
- Berkshire Healthcare Foundation Trust
- Bristol Myers Squibb (biopharm company)
- Conrad Energy
- Cotswold Archaeology
- Ecosulis Ltd (rewilding/nature recovery)
- Environment Agency
- Eurofins Agroscience Services
- Evolution Water Services Limited
- Grundon (waste management)
- Knowledge Transfer Centre, University of Reading
- Lonza Biologics Plc
- MMR Research Worldwide Ltd (consumer and sensory research)
- Operation Wallacea Ltd (conservation research)
- Porterhouse Medical Ltd (scientific/medical communications)
- Postgraduate Study, University of Reading
- Premier Foods
- Re:Action 24/7
- Reading Internship Scheme
- Reading Scientific Services Limited (RSSL)
- RED Awards (RED, Sustainable Action & Global Engagement Awards)
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Science Group Plc (science-led services and product development)
- Society of Cosmetic Scientists
- The Conservation Volunteers
- The Institute of Cancer Research Clinical Trials & Statistics Unit (ICR-CTSU)
- The Wildlife For All Trust
- University of Reading, Institute of Education
- Urban Science (computer science)
- Wildwood Ecology
DON’T MISS OUT
Click here to book your place or simply turn up on the day.
We encourage you to take a close look at the exhibitors’ information before attending. By doing so you will know what opportunities they have and much more. This will help you feel prepared when visiting the exhibitor and will help you start a conversation.
For those who wish to utilise the designated ‘Quiet Time’, you can collect your fast pass from the Careers Centre on the first floor of the Carrington Building before the day.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Millie Jordan, Careers Information and Events Assistant
- Why writing skills will benefit you as a working professional - July 24, 2023
- Speech and Language Therapy Fair 2023 - February 2, 2023
- Science, Health and Environment Fair 2023 - January 19, 2023