Think Postgrad are hosting their annual Postgraduate Studentships PhD Funding Fair on Monday 2nd December in Central London.
In their own words…
“This event is your opportunity to meet and talk with representatives from some of the top UK Universities, and find out about available PhD funding for 2020. The exhibitors are looking for the best PhD candidates to speak to, so get your application in by midnight on Wednesday 27th November 2019. Applications after this time will not be accepted. “
This event is by invitation only, so if you’re interested, you can find further information on our website – https://www.postgraduatestudentships.co.uk/phd-funding-fair/
In order to be accepted you must meet the below eligibility criteria:
- You have, or are expected to achieve, 1st or 2:1 in your undergraduate degree, or
- You have, or are expected to achieve a Merit of Distinction in your Masters degree, or
- You have an equivalent to either of the above from an international university
You must be able to submit proof of your eligibility when submitting your application:
- Your degree certificate if you have already completed your undergraduate degree or your masters
- If you’re currently studying, a transcript from your University showing your marks to date to demonstrate you are likely to achieve the required standard
- If you’re currently studying, we’ll accept a signed letter on your University’s headed paper from your course director or department administrator indicating that you are expected to achieve the required standard. Any such letter must be signed by the person the letter is from and give their full contact details.
You can also find Think Postgrad on their social media channels:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PhDFundingFairs/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/ThinkPostgrad
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/thinkpostgrad/