Do you have what it takes to be crowned one of the TARGETjobs 2021 Award winners?
TARGETjobs are looking for the best undergraduates in the UK and this year have 9 different awards to suit every student regardless of university, degree subject or year.
The 2021 Awards’ categories
- Black Heritage
- Excellence Through Adversity
- First Generation
- Future CFO
- Sustainable Thinking
Each award is partnered with a prominent graduate recruiter who provides a fantastic prize for the winner, including paid internships, work shadowing, networking, and other exclusive opportunities.
Set yourself apart and be an Undergraduate of the Year 2021!
The TARGETjobs Undergraduate of the Year Awards is the only undergraduate award in the UK and is widely recognised by graduate recruiters.
Ten finalists from each award category are invited to the exclusive event final, taking place either in person or virtually in April 2021. The finalists can network with graduate recruiters before the winners are announced!
How do I apply?
- Register your details online and answer three questions set by the award partner.
- You will receive an email inviting you to sit some online tests designed exclusively by our partner SHL.
- Deadline – 01 February 2021. If successful, you will hear by 26 February 2021.
- If you pass the online tests and successfully make it to the next stage your application will be reviewed by the award partner.
- The final shortlist of ten students will be invited to the awards ceremony on 30 April 2021, where the winners will be announced!
|+Find out more and enter!|