We are pleased to announce the first VIRTUAL Graduate Recruitment and Internship Festival, taking place 10-12 June, featuring over 30 organisations with graduate, internship and placement vacancies, some of which are available for 2020 start dates. You can participate in any or all of our activities listed below!
- Delivering webinars about their organisation and vacancies, followed by the opportunity for Q&A (check out the schedule 10-12 June via the app or at www.reading.ac.uk/careers/GRIF).Visit Site
- Offering 1:1 telephone chats on 12 June (these open for bookings via the app on 1st June).
The Careers Centre are:
- Offering our usual 1:1 advice appointments, bookable on MyJobsOnline.
- Running a range of careers-related webinars, also bookable on MyJobsOnline.
What to do NOW:
- Download Careers Fair Plus to your device to explore what our employers can offer. You will find all the webinar details and a booking link in their app entry. You can also see the full list of employer and careers webinars under the Live Webinars tab. You can watch a demonstration of the Career Fair Plus app (above).
- Allow notifications* from the app and you will be alerted when 1:1 Employer Chat bookings go live. These are informal chats, just as you would have if you visited their stand at an ‘in–person’ fair.
- Get ready to book a chat by clicking on the 1:1 Emp. Chats tab NOW at the bottom of the app, then select Profile. Here you can fill out the vital info an employer needs to know, including your contact telephone number. It’s not essential to add your CV (referred to as Resume) so please don’t let that deter you from booking.
- Want more help? Watch our screencast of the Careers Fair Plus app or book a place on Prepare for the Virtual Graduate Recruitment and Internship Festival, 02 June, 13:00-13:45. (A recording will be made available post-event for those who cannot attend).
Activate Learning | AMICULUM | Arcadis | Austin Fraser | Blake Morgan LLP | Chartered Institute of Management Accountants | EF English First | EmployAbility Ltd | EY | FDM Group | Foundation SP | Global Teacher Recruitment | Huawei Technologies | Kier Group plc | Managementors Ltd | MDS Ltd | Mountbatten Program | Network Rail | Rentokil Initial Plc | Roche | Smart Works Reading | Surrey Police | Teach English in China | Thames Valley Police | The OR Society | The University of Law | UoR Careers support for graduates | Graduate School UoR | UoR Institute of Education | VMware UK Ltd | Wellcome Trust
Questions about accessibility?
*App notifications are only sent by University staff regarding our fairs. Therefore these should not become intrusive, so we recommend allowing them.
- 6 Compelling Reasons to Consider a Career in Telecoms - August 9, 2023
- The Reading Internship Scheme – Dal’s Experience - December 5, 2022
- Event Review: Explore Careers in Consulting, IT & Tech - November 30, 2022