We understand that it can be difficult to explore new opportunities, especially if you feel that you don’t belong or are struggling with confidence. That is why we’re inviting you to be part of a safe and supportive community with the RE:ACTION 24/7 programme.
RE:ACTION 24/7 is a 6-week FREE virtual programme consisting of live and on-demand sessions, starting on 20th February.
- Mondays – relatable Q&A with a high-profile inspirational speaker, who will speak about their lived experiences.
- Tuesdays – training session where you can find out how to put your learning into practice.
- Wednesdays – employer sessions where you can find out about how the theme relates to the world of work, and how YOU can get involved!
- Thursdays – reflections are your chance to learn about the importance of reflection, how to apply it and how to set yourself goals.
Most sessions take place from 4pm to 5pm, but if you have other responsibilities and can’t make all of the sessions, don’t worry! Everything will be available on demand so you can watch when it best suits you.
Previous students have said that the programme ‘helped me to come out of my shell’ and was an ‘insightful, uplifting experience’.
Get involved with your RE:ACTION 24/7 community today!
Click here to access the registration link.
Graham Philpott, Careers Consultancy Manager
- New to Uni? – a way for you to think about your career at the start of your undergrad degree - September 22, 2023
- Kick Start Your Career – how to approach career planning after graduation - August 9, 2023
- Careers’ Social Impact Week – 27 February to 3 March - February 17, 2023