- Specimens, Specimens: Uses | Herbarium World on Brief notes on some Percival Wheats
- Tendrils: 151218 – The Unconventional Gardener on Advent Botany 2015 – Day 15: Mahleb
- Tendrils: 151218 – The Unconventional Gardener on Advent Botany 2015 – Day 17: Sgan t’sek
- Tomos Jones on A personal reflection on Wild about Weeds – author Jack Wallington
- Future Invaders in your Garden? – The Gardening Zoologist on Future invaders at RHS Chelsea
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Ure Museum
#AdventBotany Day 3: was the ‘golden apple of discord’ a quince?
By Amy Smith Can we identify the round objects to which the woman reaches on this ancient Athenian red-figure mug in the Ure Museum of Greek archaeology at Reading?
Posted in Herbarium RNG, Public Engagement with Science Tagged #AdventBotany, #AdventBotany2017, Advent, Amy Smith, Ure Museum 1 Comment