Thanks to CQSD and the University of Reading Teaching and Learning Development Fund a group of 26 staff spent the morning swapping ideas on the use of social media in teaching and learning. You can see what we did on Storify. A special thanks to James Kieft for coming from Reading College to inspire us all.
- Specimens, Specimens: Uses | Herbarium World on Brief notes on some Percival Wheats
- Tendrils: 151218 – The Unconventional Gardener on Advent Botany 2015 – Day 15: Mahleb
- Tendrils: 151218 – The Unconventional Gardener on Advent Botany 2015 – Day 17: Sgan t’sek
- Tomos Jones on A personal reflection on Wild about Weeds – author Jack Wallington
- Future Invaders in your Garden? – The Gardening Zoologist on Future invaders at RHS Chelsea
Subscribe to Blog via Email