Farewell to Karsten

I’m just started to consolidate materials to catch up on blog posts and thought I’d take the opportunity to post a quick project farewell to Karsten Lundqvist.

Karsten left the DEVELOP project to take up a post as full-time Teaching Fellow in the University’s School of Systems Engineering the other month. JISC were, of course, notified right away but I have since been too busy to write a post about it here. As a result, I have been working both on the implementation and a little on the development side until we have someone else officially in place.  I expect I will be posting information on both those sides in the coming days.

Meanwhile, best of luck to Karsten who not only taught me a lot on this project but was also a genuine pleasure to work with.

About Guy

I am currently Enhancement Officer (for Education Technologies) at the University of Reading. I am also studying for a Masters in Research at the University's School of Systems Engineering.
This entry was posted in Project Management, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.