The EFL Cup has reached the Semi Final stage. It’s a bit of deja vu for Manchester, a repeat of the 2010 semi final when a 90th minute Wayne Rooney…Read More >
- Championship, R43 (10-12 July, 2020) — Last chance for Luton? They have a 29% chance of beating Huddersfield tonight.
- Premier League, R35 (11-13 July) — Watford on the brink: only 30% chance of 3 points at home to Newcastle
- Championship, R42 (7-9 July, 2020) — Brentford have 59% chance of keeping on winning and pushing for automatic promotion.
- Premier League, R34 (7-9 July) — Arsenal 47% chance of defeating the Foxes — has home advantage returned?
- Championship, R41 (3-5 July, 2020) — Millwall 42% chance of beating Charlton in East-ish London derby