Alice Eardley and Michelle O’Callaghan were busy in June and July delivering papers on Verse Miscellanies Online: Printed Poetry Collections in the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries, starting with the annual international SHARP: Society for the History of Authorship, Reading and Publishing conference, held in Dublin, as part of the panel, ‘After Creation: The Evolving Uses of EEBO-TCP in Humanities Research’ on 26 June 2012. Next up was the ‘Renaissance Poetic Form: New Directions’ conference, run by Ben Burton and Lizzie Scott-Baumann from 5 to 7 July 2012 at Wolfson College, Oxford. Finally, on 14 July, Alice and Michelle spoke about the project at the annual international Reading Early Modern Studies Conference, which ran from 12 to 14 July.
- Pulpit, Playhouse and Page: online seminars in theatrical and non-theatrical exchanges
- Pulpit, Playhouse and Page: Moving Online
- The Open Digital Seminar in Eighteenth-Century Studies
- Call for book proposals: Literary and Scientific Cultures of Early Modernity
- Material Cultures of Early Modern Women’s Writing