The Italian Academies Project is hosting a one-day conference at the University of Reading on Monday 24 June, 2013. The plenary lecture will be delivered by Professor Roberto Gigliucci (La Sapienza, Rome), who will speak on “The Academies and the Creation of New Genres between the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries”. The Italian Academies Project is a collaborative research project between the British Library, Royal Holloway University of London and the University of Reading, funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC). For the programme, visit http://italianacademies.org/.
- Pulpit, Playhouse and Page: online seminars in theatrical and non-theatrical exchanges
- Pulpit, Playhouse and Page: Moving Online
- The Open Digital Seminar in Eighteenth-Century Studies
- Call for book proposals: Literary and Scientific Cultures of Early Modernity
- Material Cultures of Early Modern Women’s Writing