November sees the publication of a collection of essay, Material Culture of Early Modern Women’s Writing, edited by Patricia Pender and Ros Smith and sponsored by the Early Modern Women’s Research Network. Many of these essays arise out of papers delivered at the Reading Early Modern Studies Conference in 2013.
- Pulpit, Playhouse and Page: online seminars in theatrical and non-theatrical exchanges
- Pulpit, Playhouse and Page: Moving Online
- The Open Digital Seminar in Eighteenth-Century Studies
- Call for book proposals: Literary and Scientific Cultures of Early Modernity
- Material Cultures of Early Modern Women’s Writing