- Reading MA TESOL Students Reflect on their Research Opportunity with the British Council Assessment Research Group
- Lockdown memes: the creation of humour and public perceptions towards the government during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020.
- Professor wins grant to study online learning
- How I’ve used ‘The Spark’ as a platform to support and connect with other students
- Studying English language in the age of “Post-truth”
English Language and Applied Linguistics
Monthly Archives: October 2015
The Department of English Language and Applied Linguistics was delighted to host the 1st International Conference on Multilingualism in the Digital Age on the 19th of June 2015. The aim of this conference was to bring together scholars from various … Continue reading
All are welcome to the first Applied Linguistics Circle talk of 2015 by Dr Johanna Woydack, (Vienna University of Economics and Business) Date: Tuesday October 6th, 4.15-5.15 pm. Room: SSE Gordon Lecture Theatre Title: Learning and working in London’s language market: … Continue reading
BAAL Routledge workshop flyer All students and staff interested in L2 Fluency are welcome to the L2 Fluency workshop organised by DELAL staff, held at Institute of Education campus, London Road. See attached for details.