- Reading MA TESOL Students Reflect on their Research Opportunity with the British Council Assessment Research Group
- Lockdown memes: the creation of humour and public perceptions towards the government during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020.
- Professor wins grant to study online learning
- How I’ve used ‘The Spark’ as a platform to support and connect with other students
- Studying English language in the age of “Post-truth”
English Language and Applied Linguistics
Monthly Archives: March 2016
On 11th March 2016, the Department of English Language and Applied Linguistics at the University of Reading hosted the annual British Association of Applied Linguists (BAAL) Testing, Evaluation & Assessment (TEA) SIG conference. This was an exciting event in which … Continue reading