- Reading MA TESOL Students Reflect on their Research Opportunity with the British Council Assessment Research Group
- Lockdown memes: the creation of humour and public perceptions towards the government during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020.
- Professor wins grant to study online learning
- How I’ve used ‘The Spark’ as a platform to support and connect with other students
- Studying English language in the age of “Post-truth”
English Language and Applied Linguistics
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Halloween. A night filled with scary costumes, decorations and chocolates. The rich history of this annual ritual is often forgotten. The word itself is so rarely considered, yet certainly ought to be as its origin is thought provoking. I admit, … Continue reading