- Reading MA TESOL Students Reflect on their Research Opportunity with the British Council Assessment Research Group
- Lockdown memes: the creation of humour and public perceptions towards the government during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020.
- Professor wins grant to study online learning
- How I’ve used ‘The Spark’ as a platform to support and connect with other students
- Studying English language in the age of “Post-truth”
English Language and Applied Linguistics
Monthly Archives: February 2020
Taz Usher Having been involved in UoR’s student newspaper, The Spark, since my first few weeks at university I have had the opportunity to experiment with various sub-genres of journalism meanwhile exploring and writing about a variety of topics. Writing … Continue reading