Presentation at the VI Meeting of Cultural Heritage in Sogamoso / Socialización de resultados al VI Encuentro de Patrimonio Cultural en Sogamoso

Giuseppe Feola presented the talk Agricultura periurbana en Sogamoso: espacios, visiones, cultura at the VI Meeting of Cultural Heritage in Sogamoso on 9 April 2021. His talk was part of a panel discussion Cultural Heritage and Tourism: a necessary alliance. Giuseppe Feola’s talk focussed on the results of a survey of peri-urban agriculture in Sogamoso, which was also published in two journal articles in English and Spanish.

The event was organized by the Jischana Huitaca Foundation and was streamed live online. More information on the event is available here.

Giuseppe Feola presentó la charla Agricultura periurbanaenSogamoso: espacios, visiones, cultura al VI Encuentro de Patrimonio Cultural en Sogamoso el 9 de abril 2021. La presentación fue parte del foro Patrimonio Cultural y turismo: una alianza necesaria. La charla de Giuseppe Feola se enfocó en los resultados de una encuesta sobre la agricultural peri-urbana en Sogamoso, los cuales se publicaros en dos artículos en inglés y castillano

El evento fue organizado por la fundación Jischana Huitaca y transmitido en vivo online. Más información sobre el evento aquí.

5 thoughts on “Presentation at the VI Meeting of Cultural Heritage in Sogamoso / Socialización de resultados al VI Encuentro de Patrimonio Cultural en Sogamoso

1. The findings of a study of peri-urban agriculture in Sogamoso were the primary topic of discussion during Giuseppe Feola’s quordle presentation. These results were also recently published in two journal publications, one in English and one in Spanish.

2. A very interesting topic that I have been looking at, I think this is one of the most important pieces of information for me. And I’m glad to read your article word wipe

3. A good article, a compelling story requires the author to have a keen sense and eye to have an in-depth look at it. I am very impressed with your article. foodle

4. I have to agree with you. Going through that and probably anger management sessions would help a lot. I think another reason they act that way is because they take the game poppy playtime too seriously. I’ve met a few individuals who think that the game is actually their life.