The call for abstracts for the next IMAA workshop at the University of Reading on 16th -17th February 2019 is now open. We welcome oral and poster presentations on the following themes:
- Ethnographic approaches in archaeobotany
- Environmental archives in archaeobotany
- Experiencing woodlands past and present
- Plant use in the Middle Ages
- Taphonomy of macro and microbotanical assemblages
- Wetlands as palaeobotanical archives
Please send your 250 word abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th November 2018 with the subject heading ‘Oral presentation 2019‘ or ‘Poster presentation 2019‘ .
There are limited places at the workshop and priority will be given to people presenting research and bringing slides or samples. There is no participation fee.
Further details about the afternoon microscopy and practical sessions will be announced on our blog soon, and registration will follow shortly.
We look forward to welcoming you to Reading!
Dr Rowena Banerjea
Dr Catherine Barnett
Dr Dan Young
Keep me informed!
Yes we will Martin!