Find out everything you need to know about teacher training at the flagship Train to Teach Roadshow, hosted here at the University of Reading on 11th May 2017 16:30 to 20:00.
These popular roadshows are presented in conjunction with the National College of Teaching and Leadership (NCTL)* and offer a brilliant opportunity to get all of your questions answered by a range of teaching professionals. Best of all, they’re completely free – just register to guarantee your place.
You will find a wealth of information on how to get into teaching and how to apply for training in your region at the event, so don’t miss your opportunity to find out more. Drop in at any time during the event, allowing at least two hours to:
- first attend a presentation on the different teacher training options – these will take place at 5.30pm and 6.30pm
- speak to teaching experts to receive advice on your training options – please check your eligibility for teacher training before coming along to this event
- receive personalised advice on your UCAS application – don’t forget to bring a copy of your personal statement with you
- talk to practising teachers about life in the classroom
- meet University of Reading teacher training experts as well as representatives from schools and universities that deliver teacher training in your region to find out about courses and entry requirements.
University of Reading, Institute of Education, London Road Campus, 4 Redlands Road, Reading, RG1 5EX
*National College of Teaching and Leadership (NCTL) is an executive agency, sponsored by the Department for Education.