Microsoft Teams is now available to both staff and students. This means that staff now have the opportunity to use the tools available to enhance their teaching and learning and to collaborate individually with students.
The helpful people over at CQSD TEL have put together two new TEL focused pieces of guidance around Microsoft Teams on their blog:
Further Teams guidance
You can find more guidance on getting the most out of Microsoft Teams from the following University resources:
- Advice from DTS: Microsoft Teams
- Also note this document: Guidelines for using Microsoft Teams
- In LinkedIn Learning there is a useful collection of resources called: How to make the most out of Microsoft Teams
- There is a Microsoft Team called: Working With Teams
- Courses available in LinkedIn Learning e.g.: Microsoft Teams Essential Training
- Microsoft’s own website: Microsoft Teams help & learning
Our friendly staff are always here to help if you need guidance with Microsoft Teams. Contact the IT Service Desk using the IT Self Service Portal or emailing email@example.com.