There are spaces still available on our upcoming EndNote Online and Mendeley workshops for undergraduates and masters students.
Come along to these beginners workshops to learn how to …
- store details of the books and articles you read
- download references from databases such as the Web of Science
- insert citations in your Word documents
- build a bibliography in a style of your choosing at the click of a button
- Wednesday 13 March, 14:00 – 15:30 (EndNote Online)
- Wednesday 21 March, 14.00-15.00 (Mendeley)
Book your place
Book your place via the ‘Library course bookings’ link on the RISISweb portal. The bookings link is located in the ‘Actions’ tab.
These workshops are part of the Student Training and Experience Programme (STEP) and count towards the RED Award.
Unable to make this date?
If you can’t make either of these sessions but would like to know more, take a look at our reference management guide or contact your Liaison Librarian.
Sally Smith, Learning Support Co-ordinator