Term will end on Friday 14 June and standard loans will be extended for all taught students from Thursday 6 June.
Any standard loans borrowed by undergraduates or taught postgraduates will have their due date extended until 1 October or until the end of your course, whichever is earlier and will not be recalled.
For all other Library members standard loans will continue as normal, meaning they can be recalled.
7-day and Overnight loans operate as normal throughout the vacation for all users. Please continue to check your Library account as fines will accrue on any overdue 7-day and Overnight loan items.
- Standard loans – yours all summer if you are an undergraduate or Masters student!
- 7-day loans – loan periods remain the same for all users.
- Keep checking your emails and Library account for any recall notices.
- Course Collection loans – remain the same, due back at 11:00am the next day.
- Fines – pay online via the Campus Card Portal, in person at the Information Desk, or over the phone.
Please visit our website for more information.
Matthew Pearson, Library User Services