This is a reminder about COVID-secure measures within the Library:
- There are no group study spaces. Independent study only is supported – you must be seated alone.
- All seating has been arranged to allow for social distancing. Please do not move any furniture.
- Signs about COVID-secure measures are there to protect your health and safety and are not to be removed.
- The study space booking system has been introduced to allow all students to book a space on an equal basis. Any misuse of the system may prevent students with legitimate bookings from entering the building irrespective of their having a booking, and will be addressed.
- All study seat bookings will be checked before giving entry to the Library in order to avoid misuse of the system.
Working together, we can ensure that the Library is a safe place for all to work and study in. We rely on your co-operation to make this happen. Thank you.
Director of University Library & Collections Services and University Librarian