Put your studies on track for success with a series of webinars for Master’s students working on their dissertations! The Master’s Dissertation Fayre, run by the Library’s Study Advice and Liaison teams, is back after the success of last year. Students loved our range of topics covering all elements of dissertation planning and writing, from choosing a research methodology to writing your literature review. This year, we’re offering all that and more!
Webinars are running online at 11am and 2pm each day from Monday 7 – Friday 11 June. These friendly and helpful sessions are open to all Master’s students, and you can book a place online.
- Critical writing
- Avoiding plagiarism
- Systematic literature searching
- Finalising your research question
- Using company information databases
- Writing your literature review
- Literature searching tips
- Reference management tools comparison – Endnote vs Mendeley
- Writing your discussion
- Using primary sources/archives online
- Finding statistical sources
We’re looking forward to seeing you virtually, and hearing your feedback.
Academic Liaison Librarians and Study Advisors