Good news! We are reopening memberships for the following groups:
- Friends of the University
- STC and Reading Enterprise Centre
- Reading graduates
- Retired University staff
- Lord Zuckerman Research Centre & RSSL
- Teachers at partnership schools.
The annual rate for membership for users with a connection to the University is £45 per year. For further information, visit our memberships page.
- full access during all building open hours
- ability to borrow five Standard (3 week) loan items
- up to five renewals (unless the item is recalled)
- 24/7 access to your Library account.
If you come under one of the categories listed above and would like to become a Library member, visit us between 9:00 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday, or 10:00 – 17:00 on Friday. To get started, please visit the membership webpage for further information, including the application form and remember to bring a valid proof of your status when you come to complete your application.
We aren’t able to provide general external membership to others yet, but we are keeping this under review so please keep an eye on our website for more information.
If you need further information, get in touch with us in advance of your visit via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Library Team