As of 18 February the latest round of book moves are complete. All of the books and other materials from the 2nd Floor have been moved to the 4th Floor so that work can start on refurbishing the 2nd Floor.
Where are items now located?
- 100s – philosophy, psychology
- 200s – religion
- 400s – languages, linguistics
- 500s – science
- 600s – technology, business, typography
- 700s – arts
- Oversize MF 000-700
- European Documentation Centre (EDC)
- Music CDs
- Teaching Practice Collection
- 000s – computer science
- 300s – social sciences, law
- 800s – literature
- 900s – history, geography, archaeology
- Oversize MF 800-900
- Journals in all subjects
Need help finding something?
If you need help locating an item or subject in the new arrangement please ask at the Information Desks.
Keep up to date with the latest study space and Library refurbishment news on our Library refurbishment webpage.
Katie Winter, Trainee Liaison Librarian