The Committee for Open Research and Research Integrity (CORRI) is offering up to £5K to fund one or more small projects to promote the adoption of Open Research practices. The aim of the call is to facilitate collaboration around Open Research amongst our community.
Funding can cover costs for small equipment, access to data, research and travel, fieldwork and practical work, creation of training materials, and support for T&L projects about Open Research. Funds awarded must be spent by the end of July 2023, but it is expected that proposals will contain a vision of the impact and mechanisms for sustainability that will extend beyond the funding period.
Full details are provided in the call document.
Applications must be made by a member of staff (research, support or academic, any School or Function) whose employment with the University extends to at least July 2023. Projects can involve research students but the member of staff must oversee the project throughout the funding period, and ensure alignment with the University’s Strategy for Research and Innovation.
Applications will be assessed on the following criteria:
- alignment with Open Research principles and the University’s Research and Innovation Strategy;
- potential impact in the University community;
- mechanisms for sustainability beyond the funding period.
- Deadline for applications: 6th January 2023
- Announcement of award: 16th January 2023
- Funding to be spent by: 31st July 2023
How to apply
Applications can be submitted using the online application form.
If you wish to enquite about this call please contact Dr Etienne Roesch.