Unless otherwise indicated, any training sessions listed here are available for University of Reading staff, or postgraduate research students (marked as RRDP) only.
- This event has passed.
CentAUR, REF and Funders’ Open Access Policies for Research Publications
January 15, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This session explains to researchers which publications the University requires them to deposit in CentAUR (green Open Access) and how this ensures compliance with both the University’s Open Access policy and the more specific REF and funder Open Access policies. We will also include guidance on how to publish as gold Open Access. The focus is on journal articles.
At the end of the session you will be able to:
• comply with the University’s CentAUR Deposit Policy
• comply with the University’s Open Access policy
• comply with the REF 2021 Open Access policy
• comply with funder Open Access requirements
• use tools to find funder and publisher policies
• apply to the University’s Open Access Fund to cover open access publishing costs
(See also SCHOLARLY PUBLISHING: REQUIREMENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES for early career researchers or for those needing a more general overview. There is some overlap between the courses.)
Book via ESS.