Support…you may be thinking where do I begin? I know the university and organisations have support services for me, but how do I get in contact and start getting support?
This is where we are here to help. The Student Services network is here for you, providing help from finance to international queries, but the list is endless, we can help you whatever the query or worry, so please reach out:
- COVID-19 support line – Students, staff and members of the public can contact our dedicated COVID-19 Support Hotline at email@example.com. These enquiries will be monitored daily from Monday to Friday.
- The Student Welfare Team – 0118 378 4777 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Counselling & Wellbeing Team – 0118 378 4216 / Counselling@reading.ac.uk
- Supporting our Students (SoS)
- Student Space
- RUSU Welfare Directory
- RUSU Advice Service
- The International Student Advisory Team – email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / +44(0)118 378 8038
- The Student Financial Support Team – 0118 378 5555 / Book an appointment.
- The Student Support Fund
- Digital Support Fund
- NHS self-help guides
- Life Tools
- Essentials – Supporting You