The must attend careers event for all years and disciplines.
- Thursday 1 November 2012
- Open between 11:00 – 16:00 in the Palmer Building
- 100 plus exhibitors across all sectors
With over 100 organisations representing all sectors from accountancy to volunteering, this is the largest recruitment event of the year at the University of Reading, providing you with the opportunity to meet with organisations offering graduate schemes, placements, postgraduate courses and volunteering opportunities.
Along with meeting organisations and professional bodies you can review your CV with a Careers Adviser – no need to book just bring a printed copy with you.
Who is the Fair for?
- 1st years looking for a placement scheme and careers inspiration
- 2nd years looking for placements and exploring options
- Final years and postgraduates looking for graduate opportunities
- Everyone – there are recruiters looking for students from all subjects
Why should I attend?
- Only chance to meet 100 plus recruiters targeting Reading students
- Free CV checking service
- Gain personal insights into a huge variety of careers areas
- Not sure which path to take, be inspired!
- Employer deadlines are fast approaching, be prepared!
Thursday 1st November 2012 11:00 – 16:00 in the Palmer Building