You can find everything you need to know about graduation on the Graduation website. Below you’ll find some of the key things you need to think about (or note) now.
Graduation takes place on Wednesday 8, Thursday 9 or Friday 10 July. It’s your chance to celebrate your achievements with your family, friends and coursemates.
Invitations and reminders for graduation were sent out in April, and the deadline to register has now passed. We’re currently in the middle of preparations for the ceremonies and look forward to seeing you there.
Students who have registered to graduate
If you have registered to graduate there are a some things you need to do next –
- Book your robes. This must be done at least 21 days before your ceremony (17, 18 or 19 June)
- Double check that you are clear to join us for the ceremony
- Check that you’ve let us know if you (or your guests) have any mobility issues
We look forward to seeing you on the day!
Students who have not registered to graduate
- If you don’t want to attend the ceremony you still need to complete the registration process so we know where to send your certificates. You can do this via the RISISweb Portal.
- If you do not register you will ‘graduate in absence’
If you have any questions, please check the FAQs on our website.
If you can’t find an answer there, please email us on email@example.com.