Are you going to be travelling as part of your course or for a placement? You’ll need to fill in a student risk management form.

The student risk management form is for all current students travelling abroad ‘on the business of the U of R’ as part of their course, whether this be on placement or anywhere as part of their studies.

Please be aware that the student risk management form is compulsory and must be completed in good time before you go abroad.

You can find the form by logging into your RISIS portal.

For more information, visit or email

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *