The academic term is nearly over, but there will be plenty of services, support and facilities open for you to use over the summer vacation period…
Student Services reception: Monday – Thursday 9.00am-5.00pm and Fridays 9.00am-4.30pm.
Library: The Library building will be open 9am – 5pm and the URS building 8.30am – 5pm on weekdays during the vacation period and both will be closed on weekends. The only exceptions are:
• Saturdays 14 July, 18 August & 22 September the Library Building will be open 11:00 – 17:00
• Both buildings will be closed on the August bank holiday (27th).
Support Centres: Open Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm. You can find your Support Centre here.
Student Financial Support Team: The team do not provide a drop-in service outside of term time so recommend that students email on email@example.com or telephone 0118 378 5555 to ask for an appointment to speak with a member of the team, or visit the money matters website.
Careers: The Careers Service is open as usual during the holidays:
• Monday, Tuesday Thursday 9am – 5pm
• Wednesday 10am – 5pm
• Friday 9am – 4.30pm
• From Monday 11 June until Friday 28 September there will be reduced Quick Query hours (11am – 12pm & 1pm – 2pm daily).
Catering: The cafes, bars and restaurants on campus are open at different times throughout the summer:
• Eat at The Square: Monday – Friday 7.30am – 3pm
• Park Eat: closed
• Dol.cHe Vita: Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm
• Café Libro: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4pm
• Park House: Monday – Friday 4pm – 11.30pm
• Eat at SportsPark: Monday – Friday 8am-8pm. Saturday – Sunday 10am – 5pm
• The Dairy: Monday – Friday 10am – 1am. Saturday 12pm – 1am. Sunday 12pm – 10.30pm
• Henley Business School Café: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4pm
• Eat at Enterprise: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4pm.
You can find a full list of catering venue opening times here.
RUSU: The reception desk will remain open from Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm throughout the summer. Other RUSU facilities are open at various times:
Advice service: Drop-in sessions will be available on Monday (11am – 1.30pm), Wednesday (2pm – 4.30pm) and Thursday (11am – 1.30pm). – Appointments can still be made with Advisers by either contacting them via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (0118 378 4100)
Cafe Mondial: From the 11 June – 14 June, it will be open from 9.30am – 3.30pm. On the 15 & 16 June, it will be open from 8am – 4pm. After that, it will be open from Monday to Friday 9.30am to 3.30pm. Usual opening times resume from Thursday 20 September.
Mojo’s Bar & Kitchen: 11 June – 13 June, food service will be open from 12pm – 3.30pm. On the 14 of June, Mojo’s will be closed. From the 15 – 16 of June, food service will resume from 12pm – 3pm due to open days. After that, Mojo’s will be closed throughout the vacation period.
Study Abroad: Study Abroad are open throughout the summer Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, with the exceptions of:
• Tuesday 10 July: closed due to staff training
• Monday 27 August: closed due to public holiday.
Accommodation: This service is open same hours as usual:
• Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm, Friday 9am – 4.30pm
• Halls Hotline: The Halls Hotline is a 24/7 on-site service desk dedicated to responding to issues or concerns in halls accommodation. The Halls Hotline team are available seven days a week and 365 days a year. You can call the Halls Hotline by calling 0118 378 7777 or by dialling 7777 from any of the wall-mounted phones located around halls. You can also e-mail email@example.com. If we need to get back in touch with you for more information we will call the mobile number you provide us with.
International Advice: This service will continue to operate their online appointment and email enquiry systems. For further information, click here.