Do you have what it takes to promote your University to future students?
We are recruiting current students to be ambassadors at our June 2019 Open Days on Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd June.
Please note: You must be available to work both days.
Being an Open Day Guide is an exceptional opportunity to share your passion for your university with the chance to talk about your course, university life and what it’s like living in university accommodation. With the training and experience you’ll gain, this is a fantastic opportunity to improve your CV and provide additional experience when applying for jobs in the future.
Open Day Guides have a pivotal role on the Open Days, acting as positive role models who can enthuse about their experiences to prospective students. As an Open Day guide it will be your role to provide an exceptional experience for visitors.
The work involves: welcoming prospective students and their guests onto campus; giving tours, and sharing your experiences of University life. You could be welcoming visitors on at the check-in point; directing to lecture sessions, or leading groups to accommodation.
What are the benefits of working for the main university open day team?
- Long hours available on the open days – generally 07:30-17:00 or 18:00pm
- Pay rate will be £8.38/hour + holiday pay for the next open days
- Variety of work available – including working in the dome, working in the car parks, campus tours or accommodation tours.
- Opportunity to move between teams and duties on the day.
- The opportunity to have a stepping stone into work at other university events or as a Student Ambassador helping with outreach and university promotion activities.
- Wider team progression opportunities for deputy team leader and team leader positions if you work within the open day and the main student ambassador teams throughout the year.
If you think you have what it takes, apply now via Campus Jobs.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.