As the country and the university are making changes to adjust to the current situation, you may be wondering how to keep well and manage your studies over the coming weeks. At present, we are in some scary and troubling times, but we need to ensure that we are looking after our wellbeing while being at home.
Here are some handy links to keep with you:
- Mind – A helpful guide on staying at home, including a useful checklist.
- Mental Health Foundation – Useful tips on how to encourage good wellbeing practices while at home.
- Life Tools Blog – Read about how best to manage your studies.
- Every Mind Matters – Create your own Mind Plan! Aided by NHS this helpful tool will create you a Mind Plan to help you stay on track.
- Big White Wall – A 24/7 free online community.
- A self-isolation survival guide – A guide to understanding self-isolation.
- Covid-19 is a pandemic to our Mental Health – Dan Coole writes about how Covid-19 is a crisis to our mental health.
- Former Astronauts share their tips on self-isolating – Astronauts probably know the most about self-isolation and social distance when they’re 401,056 km away from the Earth.
It’s easier said than done but try to keep on top of your wellbeing when you’re at home. Get some fresh air (even if it’s just in your garden), phone family or friends, or just take some time for yourself.